Another Vet Visit

Meow!!!!
Something weird happened today.  Meow!!! Mummy and daddy put this plastic stuff all over my kitty litter tray, and wouldn't let me out this morning.  They camped out watching me.  They played with me.  They waited hours.  I waited hours.  After about 3 hours...I was feeling uncomfortable.  Meow!! I was smart, I scratched off the plastic stuff and did a Number 2.
Me = 1  Mummy = 0


Then they took away all the litter.  Meow!! How rude.  Then they gave me another kitty litter tray.  Yuck!!  Then they wrapped little kitty litter gift bags...I didn't like that.  Meow, Meow, MEOW!! I kept escaping and running away.
Me = 8  Mummy & Daddy = 0 minus sleep
Finally, I couldn't hold in any longer and mummy had put back some of the litter, and covered the litter tray with plastic wrap again. This time she also put those little gift bags of litter.
I scratched a bit, a HA! Litter. 
Mummy covered it up with plastic again! 
Scratch!
Cover! 
Scratch!
Cover!
 Argh!!!

I had to go. So I did it on the plastic wrap, and mummy ran over with a plastic thingy that drew in my wee, and put it in a plastic tube.  She seemed very happy.  But I still won, because it was already 2pm, and the vet was closed.
Me = 9 Mummy = 1

We waited til 4pm, and then they took me to the vet again.  Urgh.  I didn't like that.  But when I got to the vet, there was a line. 
Meow! I said
MEOW! someone said
Meow! I said
MEOW! someone said 
What's going on?  It was another cat.  A big cat!
We went inside, and the nice 3 people checked me over again.  Then they put some white liquid in my mouth.  MEOW!! Gross!!  They kept doing it until I had finished eating it.  Yuck! I didn't like that. 

I meowed all the way home.  When I got home I was pooped.  Mummy followed me around with a silver black box again...
sleepy

Daddy was watching me, so I climbed into the space between his arms and took a snooze

This is a comfortable position for me.  Not for daddy.

I'm cute aren't I? Meow!


Daddy moved away, and I fell asleep here

Then I crawled under the play set and took a snooze


Me waking up

Then I fell back asleep

Should I get up?

Nearly there

Nope.  Back to bed
  Meow! It's like a montage of my 580 positions of sleep.
Oh yeah, I have cat acne and some common internal parasites, but it's all normal.  I just have to eat that yucky white stuff.

Comments

  1. Memo-cyan likes my leg and stomac.
    Where is my photo?
    I am nemo's Makura hehe

    ニモくんは毎月1回定期検診に行く事にしました。
    おなかに虫がいたので、少し気を付けないといけません。
    でも、
    相変わらずのように元気なんで大丈夫!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment