Purr...


I am having a lot of fun at my new home.  There's so much to see and do.  Meow!
I ate all my breakfast so when mummy came home my plate was empty.  She gave me some yummy Science diet for a snack, and I polished that off too.  Yum!

 


Then I played for 3 hours.  Mummy got tired and started doing the washing, when she sat down for a rest...I attacked her hair, and chased the fluffy toys.  Mummy them went off to hang out the laundry, so I climbed up into my blue box to hide the furry toys.  I got stuck, it was scary so I couldn't climb down.  MEOW MEOW!!
Blurry
I like chewing on this box, look my vampire teeth made some holes in the bottom left and right

No one heard me.  But I was tired, and the box was comfortable so  I fell asleep.  But mummy got out this small silver shiny box with a window, that had a red light, and I woke up again.  She kept trying to follow me with the small silver box.  But I couldn't sit still.  I like moving around. MEOW!

Can you hear me purr?

I was happy. Purr Purr..and a big PURR.....

 Today, I had a lot of fun, and felt better.  and guess what? I slept on mummy's lap! and I purred like a good kitten I am.

Comments

  1. I didnt know you take many movie and photo.
    You are Nemo Otaku desu.
    Nemo kun very happy she always playing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment