Meow...meow...meow...meow...

Meow...meow...
What a long day.  First I was put in a carry case with my brother, then we took a a little bit of a train ride.  As soon as we arrived at our destination my new owner picked me up.  All I could do was meow meow meow.  I was sleepy, but we were in this noisy contraption that would drive a bit, stop a bit, drive a bit.
Finally we got out, and I arrived at my new home.  Meow meow! 

I couldn't sleep and I couldn't sit still, I just wanted to see what was going on.

I jumped here, I jumped there.  I explored the living room, kitchen, and under the tables.  They tried to distract me with the yellow swishy toy, but everything looked even more enticing.  After a long while, I was tired and hungry, and I fell asleep.  The dry kitty food wasn't that yummy.  Luckily, after a little nap, I was given a plate of liver something mixed with hydrated dry kitty food.  It was easy to eat, because I didn't need to chew. 


What a day! I wonder where my brother is...

Comments

  1. What a smart kitty!
    He was able to eat all the wet food we gave him, and he used the litter tray 2 times. I just have to find a way to get him to stop playing with the kitty litter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment