Clean House and New Clothes

Another exciting day.  I learnt to jump over mummy's 1.something barriers, and recently they've been letting me explore the bedroom area.  I like hiding behind the speakers, but they don't like me hiding there.  There are so many nice black long string things there.  Yum!!!!  I've also explored the bathroom and toilet area.  I like hiding behind the toilet.  What is in the drain???

Today, mummy and daddy and moving lots of furniture around and cleaning and washing lots of things.  They let me roam free while they were cleaning, but I wanted to see what they were doing so I jumped over the barriers and ran into the study room.  They didn't notice. Hehehehe
When they found out the put me in the lounge room, but I jumped over the barriers again.   Japanese houses are cool, the lounge and kitchen and bathroom sink are all one big room!  I have lots of places to run and hide.  They didn't like me jumping over the barrier so they put me in the carry bag, while mummy cleaned and washed my cage and blankets.  It's fun, but I keep falling down.  Scary!!

Ooh. Yesterday was a weird day.  I got a new pink house!!!! 
http://www.doggyman.com/product/season/index.html It's the 3rd one down.  It's got a curtain, and it's soft and squishy.  I can hide in there.  I also got 2 new clothes...one is a basketball outfit, and another is a Japanese festival jacket.  I'll show you next time. 
Mummy and daddy are trying to train me to use the BIG kitty litter tray, but I don't want to..  I'm a fussy kitty.

I have a feeling mummy will buy me something new soon. I wonder what it'll be....

Comments

  1. Please be good baby NemoNo1 and No2
    No1 is mummy
    Let's play when I come back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment