Meow, today was interesting.
Mummy was waiting around for me to leave her a smelly present. She then put it in a bag. Smelly!!!
Later, she let me play with the cat carry bag for a long while today. Then I took a nap in it. Then it was off for an adventure.
She gave me the heat pad, my favourite blanket and covered my bag with some plastic and we went outside. I was really quiet, but then we got outside and it was raining a bit. I didn't like the sounds of the cars driving by. Scary! Meow! Meow!
What's happening? I thought. Where are we going?
I was a little scared, then we arrived at another place. It was dry, a bit smelly. They took me into a room, and 3 people were looking at me. One nice guy took me out of the bag and rubbed my fur. I felt safe. Then another person checked my temperature...uncomfortable! They checked my teeth, and that was it. I went back into the red bag, and it was moving a lot again. Meow! Meow!
I was so happy to arrive home that I purred, then took a long nap. While Hide and mummy followed me around with cameras. Mmm...I'm beginning to like my new home. I like sleeping near mummy, she's comfortable.
This is my breeder mummy's website Breeder Mummy. She's really kind, and I really like her. She took care of me and my family a lot.
Mummy was waiting around for me to leave her a smelly present. She then put it in a bag. Smelly!!!
Later, she let me play with the cat carry bag for a long while today. Then I took a nap in it. Then it was off for an adventure.
She gave me the heat pad, my favourite blanket and covered my bag with some plastic and we went outside. I was really quiet, but then we got outside and it was raining a bit. I didn't like the sounds of the cars driving by. Scary! Meow! Meow!
What's happening? I thought. Where are we going?
I was a little scared, then we arrived at another place. It was dry, a bit smelly. They took me into a room, and 3 people were looking at me. One nice guy took me out of the bag and rubbed my fur. I felt safe. Then another person checked my temperature...uncomfortable! They checked my teeth, and that was it. I went back into the red bag, and it was moving a lot again. Meow! Meow!
I was so happy to arrive home that I purred, then took a long nap. While Hide and mummy followed me around with cameras. Mmm...I'm beginning to like my new home. I like sleeping near mummy, she's comfortable.
This is my breeder mummy's website Breeder Mummy. She's really kind, and I really like her. She took care of me and my family a lot.
Comments
Post a Comment