Meow, I woke up and there's so much to see and do. I feel strange...am I lonely? Usually, my brother and all the other cats are around and we play chase me, bite me-bite you, kick kick. But today there was no other cats.
This morning my new mummy gave me some food at 6am. Who wakes up at 6? I do!. It was the same rehydrated dry food, and some canned food...Nibble nibble...not hungry. Then she went somewhere. Around noon, she was back and we played a lot. (I iz a cat, so shrinking videos is really difficult for me.)
I chased this purple toy (cat kong), I love that toy, and I found a furry ball toy! I picked it up and took it away to hide it.
Mummy and daddy threw the ball and I had to catch it and bring it back. That was fun.
I like to cause a bit of mischief so I climbed onto the glass coffee table, and kept sitting there. It's comfortable, and I can see everything. Then I made everyone chase me around. Yah. fun.
"Meow Meow Meow!! Where was the toilet? Was this it? "
It didn't smell the same... I climbed in the white spacepod and did a poo. Phew. What a relief. Then I hid it. I'm such a good kitty. Scratch, scratch.
I did a lot of climbing today. I climbed all over mum, and on the sofa, and behind the sofa. It was a lot of fun. Mischievous me.
I was very lucky today, mummy was making something while I was waiting in my bed. She finished, and it was a hammock!!!! Yah! Just like home. I love that hammock. I was so happy, I climbed down and ate a lot of dry food. I'm such a good kitty.
I wonder what tomorrow's adventures holds.
This morning my new mummy gave me some food at 6am. Who wakes up at 6? I do!. It was the same rehydrated dry food, and some canned food...Nibble nibble...not hungry. Then she went somewhere. Around noon, she was back and we played a lot. (I iz a cat, so shrinking videos is really difficult for me.)
I chased this purple toy (cat kong), I love that toy, and I found a furry ball toy! I picked it up and took it away to hide it.
Mummy and daddy threw the ball and I had to catch it and bring it back. That was fun.
I like to cause a bit of mischief so I climbed onto the glass coffee table, and kept sitting there. It's comfortable, and I can see everything. Then I made everyone chase me around. Yah. fun.
"Meow Meow Meow!! Where was the toilet? Was this it? "
It didn't smell the same... I climbed in the white spacepod and did a poo. Phew. What a relief. Then I hid it. I'm such a good kitty. Scratch, scratch.
I did a lot of climbing today. I climbed all over mum, and on the sofa, and behind the sofa. It was a lot of fun. Mischievous me.
I was very lucky today, mummy was making something while I was waiting in my bed. She finished, and it was a hammock!!!! Yah! Just like home. I love that hammock. I was so happy, I climbed down and ate a lot of dry food. I'm such a good kitty.
I wonder what tomorrow's adventures holds.


Comments
Post a Comment