This morning it was the same old. Mummy cleaned house and cleaned my house and washed my blankys. She changed my house, and gave me a hammock! I love hammocks!
Then she went out. When she came home she had all these bags of plastic somethings.
She wouldn't let me play with them. I had to wait a long time. It took nearly 3 hours for her to move boxes, and climb under the table to take away all the yummy wires I like to play with. Then she put those plastic things over the wires. Hmph!
I really loved to chew on those wires. Then she sprayed some yucky Bitter apple near the wires. Yuck! Yuck! I really didn't like that smell. I didn't even want to bite the wires.
Mummy=1 Me=0
Mummy won!
Mummy did buy me another new toy.
Then I was playing with my favourite ping pong ball when all of a sudden!...

Then she went out. When she came home she had all these bags of plastic somethings.
She wouldn't let me play with them. I had to wait a long time. It took nearly 3 hours for her to move boxes, and climb under the table to take away all the yummy wires I like to play with. Then she put those plastic things over the wires. Hmph!
![]() |
| Chewy wires are now covered up |
Mummy=1 Me=0
Mummy won!
Mummy did buy me another new toy.
![]() |
| looks interesting |
Then I was playing with my favourite ping pong ball when all of a sudden!...
![]() | ||
| The ball bounced up and got stuck to the double sided sticky tape on the partition | (hehehehheheeee) |
Here are some photos of me relaxing








Gosh gosh
ReplyDeleteDid you buy toy again?
Oh you gosh
Oh---many space
Nemo kun look at me.