Tracking

Meow,
Today I ate a lot of yummy food, and left Hide a No.1 to clean up in the litter tray.  I don't know what he did, but he mixed the wooden pellets with the flushable ones.  Now mummy can't flush the pellets.
Hide = 1 Mummy = 0  
Then I tracked flushable pellets around.  They are fun to play with.  I wonder if they are good to eat...

It was a big day today.  I was by myself for a long while, then mummy came home and I had made a stinky No2.  I tried hiding it, but I couldn't.  Stinky!  Luckily she cleaned it up.  I had a bit of afternoon snack of yummy Science Diet liver something.  Then it was out to play.  Free.........at last....


I ran here and there.  But it was really scary.  Sometimes there was a scary noise, sometimes I had to hide somewhere safe.  Everything looks so big!  It's scary.  I have to run really quickly and hide.  I like dark places where there are lots of wires.  But someone blocked all of them.  Meow...

I explored around again, and my favourite place is where they put the shoes!!  But mummy kept wiping my feet after I went over there.  It must be some strange human custom...  I kicked the grey furry toy, and the white furry toy.  I hid them too.
 

I like climbing on the glass table, and lying there.  It's so nice being able to see what's going on on the floor.  Mummy put a black collar on me, but it was really scary.  The bell sounded so LOUD.  Yesterday, it was ok.  But today I really didn't like it.  "Get it off!" I said, and mummy took it off.  Scary!!

Ooh...dinner time, and time for a little snooze.

Comments