A jump and a hop and a scratch

Heeeeeeyahhhh!!
I am a ninja cat!
I like to jump on my mummy's back and scratch her and bunny kick her while she is using the PC.  Think of it as my personal massage.  I also like to jump on top of the washing machine and chew on the clothes hanging up.  Nom, nom nom...

Nom, nom, nom...I'm lying on mummy's PJs and cleaning me paws.  Nom...Daddy bought me the grey toy...it goes "woah hahahahaha" and he got mummy some halloween TP!

Nom, nom....I ate this mouse good!


The vet said I am all good.  I just have to get my poop and wees collected once a month.  Urgh.  I really hate that glad wrap.  It sticks to my paws when I walk on it.

This is my domain.  I sleep here and there.
What's this?  Is it for me?
 Here's a shot of Me eating, nom nom.  Daddy's walking in the background with his slippers.  Scary...


and here's me bunny kicking this mouse good!

Comments