Mummy got sick, and I didn't know how to use the computer very well so I haven't posted anything recently. But today I'm sitting (sleeping) on her lap while I get her to type this up.
Lots have been happening. We had a Halloweeny party, and lots of scary people came over. There was a skeleton, a devil and lots of pumpkins.
Lots have been happening. We had a Halloweeny party, and lots of scary people came over. There was a skeleton, a devil and lots of pumpkins.
Also I got a lot of new toys. Daddy bought this from America. It doesn't work very well.
![]() |
| Add caption |
Mummy got me a basketball shirt.
Mummy bought me a new toy which I love to bits! I ripped off an eye!
I've also taken to playing with bags. Big bags, small bags, paper bags, enviromentally fwiendly bags. Love 'em all !!
Mummy also bought this Mario kart
Today Mummy also collected my No1s and 2s. She got up at 6am, and fed me as usually. Then she covered my litterbox in glad wrap again! It was frustrating. I really wanted to do a No2, but I was a good boy. I did it in the glad wrap. Then Mummy cleaned the stinky present, and I did a No1. Yah! I am such a good boy!
Mummy's been taking real good care of me. I think I've gained weight!
She was really worried I wasn't eating enough, so she kept trying to give me different foods. I really really really don't like the Science Diet Kitten Liver flavor. In Japan they only have that flavor for Science Diet Kitten. Gross me out!!! Mummy then tried Royal Canin Kitten which I like a lot better. But my favor is ...dry food!!!! But they give me Sturvite stones :) Booohoooo. So canned food it is. Bleah!





Otsukare Took No1 and No2
ReplyDeleteits hard work to Nemo and Us
Hehe Nemo kun kawaii---