I'm a naughty boy!
I keep jumping here and there. I landed in the kitchen sink and my paw got soaked! It was gross.
Recently mummy's been sick, so she doesn't play much. So I jump on her lap, and try to get her attention. There's some strange arrow thing that keeps moving around on mummy's laptop. I wonder what it is...
Here are some pics of me. Can you find me?
I keep jumping here and there. I landed in the kitchen sink and my paw got soaked! It was gross.
Recently mummy's been sick, so she doesn't play much. So I jump on her lap, and try to get her attention. There's some strange arrow thing that keeps moving around on mummy's laptop. I wonder what it is...
Here are some pics of me. Can you find me?
Oooh look. I made art!!! I was eating my food and voila! Art!





Comments
Post a Comment