My seat, my bed, my everything, my scratching post

Meow!!!
I own the house.  Mummy is now my 2nd scratching post, if I don't get what I want or I feel like climbing up somewhere high I climb on mummy's back and sharpen my claws.  It's fuN!!

Oooh, yah! Just to show my purr-fect hunting technique I managed to catch this mouse good!
Then mummy hid the head so I can't chew it to bits!!!  I iz stinky breath!

Moving on to my throne...I have officially kicked daddy off his chair.  It's mine now. 
Daddy has to fight me for the chair. 




I'm also allowed in the bedroom, and i LOVVE the doona.  It's so soft and squishy.  Pounce!! Pounce!!  Daddy doesn't like me playing in the bed, but mummy likes to sleep with me.



and back by popular demand.  Me playing....
in the bed!!



and with my chewy straw toys

and next time....I'll tell you all about my crazy teeth that keep falling out! I'm like a homeless man.

Comments

  1. Oh you go------sh!!!
    what are you doing!
    ohhhh this is my chair. this is daddy chair desu.
    gahhhh and it our bed!!!
    this is not trampoline.

    i have to fight again!
    I do hips attack! and give special gas for Nemo.
    Bu---------
    I win ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's got such a cheeky face to go with that naughty personality! Oh and I think he's the most spoilt kitten in Japan! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment