Hmph! I'm always going to the vet. Yucky Yuck!
Hmm.. Last month Mummy was going to take me to the vet to do a horrible operation to get my man parts snip snipped! So they rented a car. But the day before I woke up and my eye was sore. I didn't want to open it. Mummy kept looking at my eyes, and checking them. Get away from me! My eye's sore! Then some whitey stuff was in my eye, and I couldn't see clearly. Ouch, ouch! Argh, I'm a pirate! I said. I was one really really sick kitty.
The next day mummy and daddy took me to the vet. I rode me one of these. Itsa' matching my cat-a bag! Itsa' Fiat. Itsa Mario!
After the vet shined some bright thing in my eye, and put all these eye drops in my eyes. No snip snip for me. YAH!!! But my pirate eye! After we got home, mummy had to put yucky eye drops in my eyes twice a day. But everytime she put them in it tasted disgusting! I could taste the horrible medicine from my eye ducts! Gross.
I got better after a week.
Meanwhile, mummy and daddy built me an awesome Cat Walk tower! It goes all the way to the ceiling!
They saw it at this Cat cafe/shop. It's a big pink cat...Psst get away from me!
Mummy also won these things from the Claw/UFO Catcher machine at the arcade. Does the white cat look like me? The other 2 are mats. Daddy was really impressed that mummy is really good at the catching machine. Lucky me, more toys for me.
Then over the Christmas holidays, mummy started letting me out of the cage at night. I was very very excited, and very very naughty. I would jump and wake them up every 20-30 minutes. I would climb in the sink, scratch this bite that. It was fun keeping mummy and daddy awake for days on end. They kept trying to make barriers, but nope, I like to jump and explore. I also jump on their stomachs, faces...it's fun! Daddy doesn't want a kitty potty near the bedroom, so they have to keep all the doors open. Yah Yah Yahhhhh..
But now all daddy and mummy do is sleep when they switch off the lights. Boring!!! So I run here and there, and pat their faces, then I get bored and climb into bed with them. I climbed under the covers but it was stifling!! I couldn't breath! This week I've worked out what to do. Climb under, get warm *it's freezing in Tokyo* then climb out a littleways and just have my head outside so I can breath! There's a good space for me to sleep between mummy and daddy. Purrfect! I put my head on their pillows too!
Also, during the holidays when mummy was home, I could sleep in front of the window between the curtains.
Hmm.. Last month Mummy was going to take me to the vet to do a horrible operation to get my man parts snip snipped! So they rented a car. But the day before I woke up and my eye was sore. I didn't want to open it. Mummy kept looking at my eyes, and checking them. Get away from me! My eye's sore! Then some whitey stuff was in my eye, and I couldn't see clearly. Ouch, ouch! Argh, I'm a pirate! I said. I was one really really sick kitty.
The next day mummy and daddy took me to the vet. I rode me one of these. Itsa' matching my cat-a bag! Itsa' Fiat. Itsa Mario!
After the vet shined some bright thing in my eye, and put all these eye drops in my eyes. No snip snip for me. YAH!!! But my pirate eye! After we got home, mummy had to put yucky eye drops in my eyes twice a day. But everytime she put them in it tasted disgusting! I could taste the horrible medicine from my eye ducts! Gross.
I got better after a week.
Meanwhile, mummy and daddy built me an awesome Cat Walk tower! It goes all the way to the ceiling!
They saw it at this Cat cafe/shop. It's a big pink cat...Psst get away from me!
Mummy also won these things from the Claw/UFO Catcher machine at the arcade. Does the white cat look like me? The other 2 are mats. Daddy was really impressed that mummy is really good at the catching machine. Lucky me, more toys for me.
Then over the Christmas holidays, mummy started letting me out of the cage at night. I was very very excited, and very very naughty. I would jump and wake them up every 20-30 minutes. I would climb in the sink, scratch this bite that. It was fun keeping mummy and daddy awake for days on end. They kept trying to make barriers, but nope, I like to jump and explore. I also jump on their stomachs, faces...it's fun! Daddy doesn't want a kitty potty near the bedroom, so they have to keep all the doors open. Yah Yah Yahhhhh..
But now all daddy and mummy do is sleep when they switch off the lights. Boring!!! So I run here and there, and pat their faces, then I get bored and climb into bed with them. I climbed under the covers but it was stifling!! I couldn't breath! This week I've worked out what to do. Climb under, get warm *it's freezing in Tokyo* then climb out a littleways and just have my head outside so I can breath! There's a good space for me to sleep between mummy and daddy. Purrfect! I put my head on their pillows too!
Also, during the holidays when mummy was home, I could sleep in front of the window between the curtains.















Comments
Post a Comment