Hewwo
Me is Paco. I did this and that.
I am a good boyz. I am waiting my chicken neckz. Where iz they?
I iz repourting from housse. Belle stole my fud. She tric mummy and daddy. She is knot shai. She is eats-a-lot win no one iz looksie. She played wid aunty a lot. She gredy gust. guds. gats. She ate the yucky red food.
How me tai-ping width my paws? Itz a mystery. Ooh! Belle ee-ting again!!!
Here iz me entertaining guesstss.
Me is Paco. I did this and that.
I am a good boyz. I am waiting my chicken neckz. Where iz they?
I iz repourting from housse. Belle stole my fud. She tric mummy and daddy. She is knot shai. She is eats-a-lot win no one iz looksie. She played wid aunty a lot. She gredy gust. guds. gats. She ate the yucky red food.
How me tai-ping width my paws? Itz a mystery. Ooh! Belle ee-ting again!!!
Here iz me entertaining guesstss.
Mouse toy -itz good
My home is my bag
Meow?
Hermit Crab
I'm sorry. after Paco posted this, He was taking a nap. Belle came out and woke him up, he started biting her on the neck!! I looked over and he was caught in the act. Can I say: Naughty Naughty?
ReplyDeleteBabies! Thanks for posting this and taking care of them for us! Good to see they don't miss us... at all.
ReplyDeleteAnd who needs expensive toys when a paper bag will do!
Happy travels home... :)