Mummy go away.
Where iz she?
Daddy has been taking care of me. I hope he is doing a good job.
It's strange because mummy is not here, so I have been eskaping from the pen. I push-ed the cardboard lid away, and run away. Then at night I go and slep near daddy's face. Sometimes I push-ed the cardboard box away, and when daddy comes home, I greetz him.
Meow! I am a good kitty.
Where iz she?
Daddy has been taking care of me. I hope he is doing a good job.
It's strange because mummy is not here, so I have been eskaping from the pen. I push-ed the cardboard lid away, and run away. Then at night I go and slep near daddy's face. Sometimes I push-ed the cardboard box away, and when daddy comes home, I greetz him.
Meow! I am a good kitty.
This is after this snip snip
Mummy's PJs
Daddy's pillow
What letter am I making?
It's the letter L for love
I giveth these flours to mumz
Is this the right pose?
Tricked you. I iz Paco not Nemo.
Paco again.
Comments
Post a Comment